My site is installed with the Membership system. I want to store some photos in each
member. So I create a new member ZClass, subclassing PortalMember and ObjectManager,
and
set the 'manage_main' as the main view. Under the instance of this new member ZClass, I
can add images, but I can't find them! 'objectItems' always return None. Yet the image
file is there. I can edit their properties as in
'/test/acl_users/jay/photo1/manage_main', but '/test/acl_users/jay/manage_main' just
won't show a thing!

Please help!

Dirksen