MILLER Eva wrote:

Hi,

I'm getting some errors with certain feeds, but not others, in CMFSin. The errors seem to have something to do with the portaltime and localized time. Someone suggested changing the permissions for anonymous to fix this. Doing that made all my feeds malfunction, so that's not the right answer.

I know CMFSin is old and it seems to be getting flaky. But I really need an aggregator for my project, and it doesn't seem like there's anything much better out there right now.

SyntaxError: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:21:06 EDT

in the ZMI click Help -> Zope API -> DateTime read the information about DateTime; its very picky about the parsing of strings. I cant remember if that is a valid time for RSS.

-- Alan Runyan http://www.enfoldsystems.com/ p. +1.713.942.2377 f. +1.832.201.8856