Andreas Jung wrote:

You should *not* define classes inside PythonScripts. PythonScripts are stricted
and don't provide the full functionality. Either use filesystem based code (Zope
Product) or use simple Python datatypes as dictionaries in this case.

An External Method behaves exactly the same. I have not yet involved in writting even the simpler Product and i will not do it now for such a trivial issue.

I tried to return a dictionary,
but it the DTML Doc fails with a KeyError.

I was wondering if there was some "Zopish" way to do it.... i don't know..... i kinda desperate here.... :-)