I produced a heavily customised site with Zope 2 that I am currently rebuilding in Zope 3. Even so, I feel hesitant to advise. I guess, with the advent of Five, then Zope 3 is the way to go if you are familiar with Python and xml. There are two recent, good Zope 3 books you can work through. I have found learning how to do things that are not in the Zope 3 books time-consuming, fortunately not an issue for me, but I think it will all work out with less code that is easier to maintain.

Cliff

Ryan Smiderle wrote:
I'm planning on making a website with Zope, and plan to do a lot of custumization.
Should I learn Zope 2 or Zope 3?

Thanks,

-Ryan