--On Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005 22:47 Uhr -0700 Allen Huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I tried your method before and it didn't work
I have a folder called conference and inside it there is acl_users folder
and I write all my dtmls in the conference folder (by the way, your are
talking about manage_delObjects() instead deleteObjects().... right??)
I tried to use <dtml-call
expr="acl_users.manage_deleteObjects(AUTHENTICATED_USER)"> zope tell me
an error __get__

I tried to use <dtml-call
expr="acl_users.manage_deleteObjects(AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName())">
even tough it didn't give me any errors, the user name still exists in
the acl_users folder
So, any other ideas??

Calling manage_deleteObjects() on acl_users makes zero sense. An user folder
is *not* an ObjectManager and therefore you can not apply this method to
an user folder. Look at the userFolderDelUsers() method or the methods in AccessControl/User.py

-aj