Thanks, for the hint, Dieter. Unfortunately, I believe this doesn't apply in our case, as we have that set to the default (on).

Tim

Dieter Maurer wrote:

Tim Connor wrote at 2005-6-5 18:56 -0600:
I also get this error a lot when trying to add an object through the ZMI in an Apeified folder:

  * Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 302, in traverse
  * Module App.FactoryDispatcher, line 29, in __bobo_traverse__
  * Module App.Product, line 67, in _product

AttributeError: OFSP

A colleague recently got this error because he had
"enable-product-installation off" active in his configuration file.