On 22/06/2005, at 4:50 AM, Leticia Larrosa wrote:

Hi:

Thanks to Michael Dunstan. I test with the recomendation of Michael but I still get the error. In pages where I get the error, if I wait some seconds and refresh the pages, I obtain the correct information (no get the error).

I thinks that the problem maybe are similar to the guess of Michael, but I test "breaking up ``init2`` into two scripts" and the error don't disappear. :(

Any help will be useful.

Thanks in advance,

Leticia Larrosa

Hi Leticia,

Just double check that you are redirecting from the init2-first-half to init2-second-half. Using something like the following in init2- first-half::

  response.redirect('init2-second-half')

rather than directly calling init2-second-half.

Cheers
Michael