santiago wrote:
I don't understand still :
what I am looking for is a way to read a url whitout having to
write an external method.
the point is I belived that reading a url in a web application like zope
should not require such powerfull tool as external methods or dedicated
products..

There is nothing special about either. They are simply how you do things that are not anticipated by the framework (and screen-scraping isn't that common).

Many people seem to have placed artificial walls around the use of External Methods, but there's no good reason for this; they take about 10 seconds more to set up than TTW Python scripts.

Look at KebasData: if it works for you it may save you a lot of time.

                --jcc

--
"Building Websites with Plone"
http://plonebook.packtpub.com/