David Pratt wrote:
for this feedback. I will be evaluating this option as well. There are differences in licensing that may be a factor in what I decide to use after some evaluation. BSD with XUF compared to MIT with SimpleUserFolder.

Huh?! What exactly is the problems with the MIT license? It's prettymuch the simplest and least restrictive open source license out there, which is why I selected it. Did you actually read the license file? ;-)

> I try to learn from GPL-like sources as opposed to using them in my
> code.

The MIT license has NOTHING to do with the GPL.

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk