--On 21. Juli 2005 08:02:32 +0200 robert rottermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am a casual watcher of what happens in the Zope community (I only check
the development things actively).
However I believe that I knew that ZE did register the Zope logo.
(All tough "instinctively" I would have to have gone to ZC to ask for
permission to use it should the need have presented itself).
So I do not believe it really was a secret, neither is it a cause for
disappointment.

If it wasn't a secret I am sure that ZC would know about the secret. At least after the announcement for the ZF I would have expected that someone from the ZEA would have set: well, the ZF is fine but there is a problem with transfering the right to the ZF because *we* have the trademarks registered in Europe :-)

-aj