On 22 Jul 2005, at 17:17, Jean Rodrigo Ferri wrote:

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

It does work.

How? Give me an example!

Take a look at the unit tests which exercise the FSZSQL code, there is a sample one that is part of the fake skins directory used by the CMFCore unit tests:

http://svn.zope.org/CMF/trunk/CMFCore/tests/fake_skins/fake_skin/ testsql.zsql?rev=37165&view=markup

I can't give this information because it doesn't raise exceptions. It works (not raise errors), but not properly.

I never saw an example of ZSQL Methods running from file system in CMF, can you give me this?

My intention is just contribute, however, solving a real problem I have.

You're still giving no clue about what exactly it is that works "not properly".

jens