Hi Zope,

I've been using "pluggable brains" in some zSQL classes. I have some questions!

a) It seems if I initialize a variable in the __init__ method that variable, say self.callCount = 1 is not retained across calls, eg

#python mod
res = context.sql.brainySQL()
for rec in res:
rec.getCallCount() # where getCallCount is a method inside the Brains class and it just returns the var defined in __init__. But I get an attribute error instead.

b) Can anyone direct me to a good faq on using these things?

c) Has anyone experience with Pluggable Brains and zSQL? I am especially interest in performance issues because I intend to use Pluggable Brains to do *alot* of calculations - but only if the upside beats the downside of using them.

d) Will Zope 3 support Pluggable Brains?

Thanks,

David