Tino Wildenhain wrote:

Am Samstag, den 13.08.2005, 22:34 -0400 schrieb beno:
Hi;
It's been years since I've posted here. I've been spoiled by having a full-time programmer :) But he's on vacation and I'm screwed :( I need to get this site posting to the web but I'm having trouble with VHM. I copied, pasted and edited an entry in our httpd.conf file thus:

RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://127.0.0.1:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.centurionsecurityvi.com:80/centurionsecurityvi.com/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]
SetEnvIf Referer "^$" dontlog
SetEnvIf Referer "^http://centurionsecurityvi\.com.*$"; dontlog
SetEnvIf Referer "^http://www\.centurionsecurityvi\.com.*$"; dontlog
ErrorLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-error_log
CustomLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-access_log combined
CustomLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-referer_log referer env=!dontlog

Then I went to VHM through the Zope interface and followed the direction:
First box: centurionsecurityvi.com
Second box: /centurionsecurityvi.com
and yes, that's the folder. But it tells me "The path /centurionsecurityvi.com was not found"
What gives? Please help. Waaaaaah!
beno

Copy the output of the complete <VirtualHost > directive.
I dont know if its missing or you forgot to copy but
from above there is no RewriteEngine on statement for example.
<VirtualHost *>
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ServerName centurionsecurityvi.com
ServerAlias *.centurionsecurityvi.com
ErrorDocument 401 /errors/401.html
ErrorDocument 403 /errors/403.html
ErrorDocument 500 /errors/500.html
ErrorDocument 404 /errors/403.html
Alias /icons/ /usr/local/apache/icons/
RewriteEngine On

# Webalizer
RewriteRule ^/usage(.*) /usage/centurionsecurityvi.com$1 [L]

RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://127.0.0.1:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.centurionsecurityvi.com:80/centurionsecurityvi.com/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]
SetEnvIf Referer "^$" dontlog
SetEnvIf Referer "^http://centurionsecurityvi\.com.*$"; dontlog
SetEnvIf Referer "^http://www\.centurionsecurityvi\.com.*$"; dontlog
ErrorLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-error_log
CustomLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-access_log combined
CustomLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-referer_log referer env=!dontlog
</VirtualHost>

Also output of apachectl -S
printed out the help menu

or httpd -S