I created a workflow for my images so that they would be processed as soon as they are transferred into a specific directory. It works fine when I cut and paste images to the directory it acts on but when I FTP my images to this directory it fails giving me a 426 Error creating file. My thinking is that the workflow may trying to use the image before its data has arrived. I can FTP into the directory normally if I temporarily change my workflow to act on a different directory - so this verifies that the problem is between my workflow and FTP. Can someone suggest a workaround to ensure the image is completely available before the workflow tries to use it. I want to avoid any kind of cron process in a big way as well. Many thanks,

Regards,
David