On 29 Aug 2005, at 23:38, Ed Colmar wrote:

The 2.8 version of zope no longer displays tracebacks in the terminal window (after excecuting ./runzope). It just stops execution at any errors. I am trying to troubleshoot a page that is called from another server, so I do not get to view the error document.

Zope does not "stop execution at any errors", and it never has. Look at the error log object in the ZODB root to find tracebacks. In there you can also enable copying error tracebacks to the event log, which you can tail.

jens