Sean Kelley wrote:
Only problem is I am using a dtml-in inside the category_results method which calls a sql method and it now gives me an error:
<dtml-in expr="category_match1(_)" size=50 start=query_start>
</dtml-in>
 Perhaps its not finding the title1 value I am trying to pass to it?

Honestly, thes emore explicit nature of ZPT would leave you with a LOT less trouble here. It's not that often you find me agreeing with Alex Limi ;-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk