Chris Larsen wrote:
Lennart- the fax piece is something on my exchange server so as long as
the headers are correct it will interpret and route to the physical fax
server accordingly.  The problem is that I can't seem to discover
through googling what these headers look like.  Oh well, something for
the castelle faxpress people (after $250/hr for support ugg).  The smtp
sendable gateway is probably some plugin they have available and I'll
check it out.

I'd just get a packet sniffer such as ethereal up and running and see exactly what outlook sends to the exchange server, of course that may or may not be useful ;-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk