Kirk Strauser wrote:

OH! I see what you mean. $ZOPE is defined in $INSTANCE/etc/zope.conf. In my case, it's set to /usr/local/www/Zope, and there's a Products directory inside it. FreeBSD installs new products to that directory. I hadn't noticed that there was also a /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Products directory with different contents.

*sigh*

Yet another OS distro that "does the wrong thing"...

If I were you, I'd just build from source ;-)

Problem solved, although I'm not sure why /usr/local/www/Zope/Products exists in the first place; maybe it was meant to be a symlink to ./lib/python/Products?

It's probably just bogus, it seems that most of the OS distros have warts like this, like the debian one's very low limit on response length :-(

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk