[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have 2 Zope/Plone sites each with their
own 'zope instance home'.

Any hope of *merging* these into *ONE* zope instance
home so that I can do /search/ over both???

Wel, certainly possible to merge...

How merge both Data.fs's?

do a .zexp of the one site and import it into the other ZODB.

You can then search by having your search call both portal_catalogs and combine the results...

However, you may also with to consider merging the two sites by doing the above import, and then copying all content from one site to the other.

If the sites still require seperate look and feel, then use two skins on one Plone site.

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk