michael nt milne wrote:
Hi
I appear to be having difficulty logging into the ZMI using the password created on install. I did change some settings to my root login using the Samplex member product etc but didn't change the password, login etc. Anyway I've followed all the instructions in security.txt, telnetting in as the user that made the zopeinstance and running python zpasswd.py access using SHA-1 and then entering nothing for domains ( I presumed that this would give access for all domains etc) I then get an access denied message on running this and the access file is not created. Any help would be appreciated. I guess I can always create a new zope instance and delete the old one?

You must make sure the access file is in the right place (an instance home, I believe) and you have to restart for it to take effect.

                --jcc
--
"Building Websites with Plone"
http://plonebook.packtpub.com/