On 5 Oct 2005, at 14:44, Paul Winkler wrote:

bin/zopectl test --dir Products/

from the instance home will test all products in that instance home.

Well, so will bin/zopectl test without the --dir argument,
but I guess you didn't read the rest of my message ;-)

I answered one of the questions you asked, that's all. The issue you are having with tests failing when you run them is separate. It's a combination of lack of quality control (products whose tests fail "out of the box" when you run them separately) or lack of cleanup in testing code.

jens