Good day,

I am wondering if/how I could control the permissions on an object based on the value of an attribute. I am using CMF, and thus portal_catalog, and have built a custom content type. My type has a category field. I would like to control the view permission of the object dynamically based on the value of category.

So, as an example, I have multiple users, and multiple values for the category field. I would like User A to access the object if the category ='financial', and User B access the object if the category='other'.

Thanks for any ideas.

Chris