Lennart Regebro a écrit :

Oh, and another thing:
You installed Zope 3.1. Zope 3 is very different from Zope 2, and
Plone does not run on it. So, the question is of you want to learn
Zope 2 or Zope 3. Which leads to the question: What is your goal with
learning Zope?

I would like to make small web sites for non profit organizations and I want them to be able to change their sites without knowing html. I want them to be able to publish on the web. I think Plone and Zope seem a good choice.
begin:vcard
fn:Pierre Thibault
n:Thibault;Pierre
org;quoted-printable:;D=C3=A9veloppement web et programmation
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;95B Rose-De-Lima;Montr=C3=A9al;Qu=C3=A9bec;H4C 2L1;Canada
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Programmeur analyste
tel;home:(514) 846-9394
note;quoted-printable:Ce que j'aime:=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Les gens intelligents.=0D=0A=
	La musique.=0D=0A=
	Les bons vins.=0D=0A=
	La science.=0D=0A=
	La litt=C3=A9rature.=0D=0A=
	Le sport.=0D=0A=
	Programmer (Java, Python, C++ et cie)=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Ce que je n'aime pas:=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	La stupidit=C3=A9.=0D=0A=
	La futilit=C3=A9 (la mode, regader les spectables sportifs, =C3=A9tendrep=
	arler des vedettes).=0D=0A=

version:2.1
end:vcard