Krzysztof Kubacki schrieb:
On 24 Oct 2005, at 14:03, Krzysztof Kubacki wrote:

How to change it?
I would like to have variables in the same order as I put them into
internet form.

You can't. REQUEST.form is a dictionary. They are, by definition,
unordered.

Why do you need them ordered? What is the use case?

In my "Send script" I collect all data from internet form and send
to email.
I want to have that data in the email in the same order it was
placed in the
internet form.

Please keep this on the list!

You'll have to add code to your script to order the form items yourself.

 But the thing is that I don't have guarantee that user will not replace
fields in the internet form(there is a possibility).

And how exactly would that help if your script isnt expecting the new
fields anyway?

I'd use the :list and :records modifier accordingly for keeping
ordering where that matters.

HTH
Tino