On Oct 26, 2005, at 13:31, Lennart Regebro wrote:

On 10/26/05, Håkan Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You don't give enough informations (logs, tracebacks etc) for us to
help you.

The problem is that nothing is written in the logs. In the Epoz case,
Zope just crashes during startup.

It crashes, without any error messages? Really? Have you turned on debug mode?

Yes, debug mode is on.

My personal guess is that both Epoz and Kupu has "hidden" prereqs that the documentation does not say, or that I simply missed somehow. With my old installation that has Plone installed (but not used), Zope can start with Kupu installed, but the bare bones installation crashes during startup if that is installed.

My $INSTANCE_HOME/Products dir contains the following (before trying with editors):
* LocalFS
* TextIndexNG2
* README.txt