On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Tino Wildenhain wrote:

Am Dienstag, den 08.11.2005, 22:34 +0200 schrieb Roman Suzi:
On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Paul Winkler wrote:

  - I do not have named file... only file handler. But maybe named pipe
will do the trick... However, missing content-length (and unfortunately,
resulting content-length is not known) is the show-stopper.

What makes you think a file is always a "named file"? After all,
what you get from popen2 is just a file. The only hurdle you
need to take is the __len__ method on this object. So you
might need a little wrapper and/or investigate a bit what
ZPublisher does with it and how to prevent it (since you dont have
the size, do you?)

Ok... While it doesn't seem like "right" solution, anyway thanks!
That was my last option: to look how ZPublisher really do it.

Regards
Tino

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] =\= My AI powered by GNU/Linux RedHat 7.3