Faheem Mitha wrote:

I successfully exported/imported a Plone site from one Zope instance to another.

However, when I try to publish the Plone page, I experience an error.

Does anyone know what the problem is here, or what to look for?

Is this perhaps a more Plone speciific problem?

AttributeError: portlet_forum_latest (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)

Sounds like some forum product is installed on the first instance and not the second.

                --jcc
--
"Building Websites with Plone"
http://plonebook.packtpub.com