--On 29. November 2005 11:35:07 -0500 Asad Habib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for your input. So, I went ahead and installed Zope 2.8.4 and the
configuration script used Python 2.3.5 which comes installed with Mac OS
X Tiger. Now, when I try to execute ./runzope, I get the following error:

File "/usr/local/lib/python/persistent/interfaces.py", line 19, in ?
     from zope.interface import Interface
ImportError: No module named zope.interface

Why is this module missing?

Works fine for me. Did you install Zope *properly* from the sources?

-aj