--On 7. Dezember 2005 10:40:04 -0500 Asad Habib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi. I have never used ZPT before, but from what I read, it seems like I
can include the contents of a rendered DTML document (i.e. HTML only) in
a Page Template by using <tal:content>. Am I correct? Also, if you could
point me to an example, that would help. Thanks.

You are missing the basis of Zope. Any Zope object that provides an API to generate content (HTML/plain text or whatever) can be called from a PyScript, from ZPT, from DTML. You just have to call the object method. The content returned from the object is then inserted into the output stream. And tal:content would be the way to take an object and call one of its exposed methods to produce *something*. Everything else is documented in three chapters of the Zope Book.

-aj