On 13 Dec 2005, at 13:11, Marinussen, M.J. (Ria) wrote:
I have LDAPUserFolder working in a sense that I can search for users
(and find the ldap entries) when I'm in the LDAPUserFolder - Users tab. So far so good. But when I limit access to a folder (in the Security tab
on zope) to for example authenticated users and I try to logon to that
folder, after authenticating (using the correct LDAP username and
password) I get an error that doesn't make sense to me.
Googling does not bring a solution.
The error is: "TypeError len() of unsized object". (Using wrong (LDAP) credentials get's me a "You are not authorized to access this resource.
Username and password are not correct." message.) On the same folder
this problem does not occur when I use a native zope user to logon.

I need the full error traceback to help.

jens