Peter Bengtsson schrieb:

Suppose my code looks like this::

 class MyProduct(Folder):
      blablabla
 print "class MyProduct has just been reloaded"

Then I start zope with ./bin/runzopt, debug-mode off, make a change in
the product and press the Refresh button in the Control_Panel and
notice how it prints
'class MyProduct has just been reloaded' to stdout but the change I've
made does not happen. A quick restart of Zope makes the change happen.
That's what I meant.

Better your zLog or log instead of print.

The refresh works most of the times - but its really a very bad hack
and does not garanty for anything. If it does not work for your
product you need to restart.

Regards
Tino