On Feb 23, 2006, at 4:51 PM, Stephan Richter wrote:
So, I take it that you are a second voter in favor of not requiring all tests
to be doctests.

If the ZSCP thing takes off, I think test/doc req'ts should be somewhat looser than mandating a particular test/doc framework (something along the lines of "must have good test coverage and appropriate narrative documentation", maybe with examples of what this means that could be in doctest format by default). Would that be acceptable?

- C