Turns out that the times and timezones are the same on all machines. In doing some other reading online I discovered an email where same thing was happening with PostgreSQL. The other interesting thing is that MySQL DATE columns are displayed as one day earlier but MySQL DATETIME columns are displayed correctly (although before passing to strftime both return the same date in Zope). Did the implementation of strftime change in regards to how it renders dates that are passed in different formats?

Thanks,

Kevin

Andrew Milton wrote:

| Recently moved to a new server farm and am having a problem with dates | from MySQL that are rendered using strftime. The date in MySQL is | correct (e.g. 2005-01-22) but if the date is rendered with strftime the | date displayed is one day earlier (e.g., 2005-01-21). MySQL and Zope | are on separate servers as they were before the switch to the new | servers but this didn't happen in the old environment. | | Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Sounds like something is applying a timezone transformation. Check the
timezones on
both the servers...