Hi Matt,

Matt Slavin wrote:
  expand functionality etc in due course. I have very little Python /
  DTML experience, but have managed to set up the site using

Don't torture yourself, use ZPT and not DTML...

  includes on the main index page and then use aquisition to provide
  the content within each section.

Usually you use acquisition to get the templates and have your content be the structure of the site...

  However, when using the search script -
  http://www.zope.org/Members/Ioan/SiteSearch - results return a link
  back to the dtml_Document file mainContent, which gets displayed
  without any of the header of footer information. Is there any way to
  render the page with header and footer info? (By, I guess, redirecting the
  page to the containing folder, so that it pulls out index_html instead...)

Just fiddle in your results method so it generates the correct url..

Sounds like:

whatever.aq_parent.absolute_url()

...should get you what you need :-)

cheers,