Alain Fauconnet wrote:
reply.
I'm looking into this now. I'm still confused by mod_rewrite vs.
mod_proxy though. My Zope/Plone site is supposed to eventually get a lot of
hits. Although it's hosted on a kind of high-end box, I have real
concerns about the level of performance that will be obtained. Hence
mod_proxy looked appealing because it's supposed to deliver higher
performance than Zope's own HTTP server, right?

From what I have read, the Zope server is the most efficient way to serve pages from your Zope database. That's what it was designed to do.

--
Good day, eh.
Chris