--On 13. April 2006 02:46:44 -0700 shivayogi kumbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am trying to import file from zope2.9  that has been exported in xml
format from the same.I am getting error as follows.
"
Site Error

Error Type: UnicodeDecodeError
Error Value: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x83 in position 10:
ordinal not in range(128)"
--

You asked the same question an hour ago on the Five list and you got the
answer that the XML export is buggy and the hint to use the .zexp format.

-aj

E-Publishing, Python, Zope & Plone development and consulting