I quite recently began looking at Zope and now I'm looking for a good book on the subject. I'm fairly familiar with both Python and webapp development in general, so I'm looking for a book covering pretty much everything about Zope I need to know, rather then an introduction. I've read a few reviews on Amazon and Web Component Development with Zope 3 seams to be a good choice.

Does anyone have another to recommend?

By the way, I'm surprised how little zope documentation I've found on the web. I'm missing a complete API reference for example. And is there a living Wiki available somewhere? If not, why not start one?

Any tips on good recourses are greatly appreciated.

..Erik