--On 14. Juni 2006 05:40:15 -0400 Chris McDonough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Given the above, if there's not total opposition to this, I'd  volunteer
to make these log calls into warnings during bugday  tomorrow on the 2.8,
2.9, and 2.10 branches.  It might be a good idea  to turn all deprecation
warnings in the core like this into warning  messages, especially given
that the core itself generates warnings  now due to its own use of
features that have been marked as deprecated.

If you have the time, go ahead. But I think we should focus tomorrow on more important outstanding issues than such cosmetic annoyances.

Andreas