--On 27. Juli 2006 11:02:11 -0500 vl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there a way to copy a folder on zope, nightly through a cron job and
then rename it?  I would think I could call lynx or wget from cron with a
zope url but I don't know how I would go about doing it.

Write a PythonScript that use the CopySupport API (manage_copyObjects/manage_pasteObjects) and call this script through your favorite URL fetcher
(triggered through cron).

-aj