--On 31. Juli 2006 14:32:59 +0300 Mikko Koivunen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

On 7/31/06, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it possible to process TAL with JavaScript?
TAL=Server-side, JS=Client-side...how should be both related?
You can of course generate JS code on the server-side.

Yes, and I was wondering if I could put JS code on the view template
which would do rewriting on link URLs that come from TAL statements.

No, but you can generate the related dynamic parts e.g. as JS variables through TALES and reference these variables from within a static JS that is loaded in addition, got it?

-aj