Hi,

I have a problem when I upload an ASCII text file into a zope2 folder. I have a plain-text file with double quotes and line breaks. However, once uploaded, double quotes become &quot and line breaks become \n. Even if I change the property into text/plain or text/xml, I get the same problem. Only if I create a file using the manager, then copy my text into it, that I keep the original formatting.

Do I do something wrong? How to preserve the original encoding?

Thanks.
Eric