Hi;
I've added a LocalFS folder for my cgi-bin dir and also Zope CGI, but I'm not clear how to integrate these two so that I can access my Mailman and Vqadmin cgi scripts, which are on the legacy system. Can someone give me an example of mapping in ZopeCGI? I think that may resolve the problem. Right now, I'm entering "sh" in the "Extension" box and "cgi-bin/vqadmin/vqadmin.cgi" in the "Handler" box. I can surf to that because it's correctly mapped via the LocalFS folder (called "cgi-bin") but the code doesn't render. Please help
beno