On 8/11/06, John P. Looney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Zope 3 has very flexible skinning support, which allows you to alter the
look and, to some extend, the feel of the ZMI. You can reach other skins by
using the ++skin++ URL namespace. One nice skin is ZopeTop, which is
excluded from the Zope X3 3.0.0 release but available in the repository. To
see the initial contents screen of the ZopeTop skin, as shown in Figure 2,
you use http://localhost:8080/++skin++ZopeTop/manage.

 So, I tried to go to that page, and I got the following in my logs...

Well, did you install the ZopeTop skin? The error message says that it
can't find any skin named ZopeTop.

  I've a feeling it's the same misconfiguration that happened when I tried
to go ahead and create an index_html object, which was what I thought I had
done when I'd played with Zope 2.3 or whatever, a few years back.

Yeah, you can do that in Zope 2. In Zope3 it's not very useful.