--On 9. September 2006 03:20:55 -0700 Ferhat Ayaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for your replay.
I know the redirect (301) mechanism. I'm searching for
an easy way "to get the information as form post" to
the redirected url. Without appending it as a query
string.

A redirection can never be a POST request. If you need to pass parameter then do this only through the URL. If you don't want that, store your data
in the SESSION.

How can I say in an easy way "redirect to this url an
use this form (container.REQUEST.form) as posting to
the the url?

Why is POST a requirement. Zope basically does not make a difference
between GET and POST.

-aj