(Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 12:00:08PM -0400) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote/schrieb/egrapse:
> From: David Bear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Our university has dump a lot of money into sakai. I don't know
> anything about it but I wonder if someone has compared sakai with
> zope?

I don't know Sakai either, but a 30 seconds look at http://sakaiproject.org
makes me belive that you are compaing apples and oranges. Nowhere does
that website say that Sakai is an application server - which is what
Zope is. It seems to be a "collaboration tool", so maybe you could
compare it to SchoolTool on Zope (3, I believe)?

Regards,

Sascha