Is it possible to have the same host running ZOPE 2 and ZOPE 3?  I would like to put both on a Mac OS X server.  I have Apache 2.2 running on it and PostgreSQL version 8.1.3 running my existing software.  I'd like to add zwiki which uses ZOPE 2.  And then add ZOPE 3 so that I can start developing a new application.  Can all three of these coexist on the same machine?  Are there any suggested do's and don'ts to follow in such an arrangement?

Thank you,
Perry Smith
Ease Software, Inc.

SATA Products for IBMs RS/6000, pSeries, and AIX systems