--On 7. Oktober 2006 07:47:54 -0700 Javier Subervi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi;
I'm working on installing LDAPUserFolder. The documentation states one
can't retrieve passwords because they're encrypted. Bummer. Well, in that
case, is there a product for sending an email with a link to establish a
new password? I mean, what do we do if the user forgot their pw? TIA,
Javier3

You write a form where the user can enter its login name. You generate a new temporary password, change the password for the user id using the standard userfolder API, you send out an email to the user. Done...a straight-forward and trivial task.

-aj