I see references to asyncore.py near the end of the thread listing when using DeadLockDebugger and seeing a stuck thread process. The tread eventually clears out but sometimes an impatient user reloads, reloads, reloads...and then all 4 threads are stuck on exact same thing. Then you can see the same URL jump to the other Zope/ZEO client and same thing happens there. Another few reloads and one user has effectively crashed the site....until the threads clear themselves out. Usually is a catalog search for a news article or something spanning our 6 years of online news articles searching on the word 'bob' or something like that.

+1 for DeadlockDebugger... love it.

Allen