Andreas Jung escribió:

--On 20. Oktober 2006 14:20:51 +0200 Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   And I know, in principle, all the potential caveats...

Can you point me to some example/product to try to avoid this kind of
errors?

You got already multiple useful advices how to proceed. Take one!
Follow the road that almost all reasonable Zope developers would use:
write your own accessor  methods or use ComputedAttribute or
work with Python properties. But you should forget your (weird) idea.
Get it out of your head. Now!

-aj
Sorry but you don't know the whole project
If there are a test to do I'll do it because I need to evaluate if Zope is my solution or not

There are things on Zope that I like a lot but there are things I don't

If Zope is not my solution I need to found the right solution

No weird anything: Zope could do the work or not, easy, don't you thing so?

Perhaps Zope 3?

I don't know (I'm asking to you)

But, please, don't tell me to forget my idea is like if I tell you what I think about the things I don't like about Zope and the I says: Zopers, forget Zope because I don't like ZClass or DTML

Sorry again (for my expressions fault)

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito