Dieter Maurer escribió:
Garito wrote at 2006-11-10 15:00 +0100:
You may try to return a wrapper that behaves the same way
as the original object (by deriving from the respective type)
but has "__roles__ = None" as additional attribute (which declares
the object public).

Uau!
Can you point me to a simple example or similar? I'm not sure if I understand what you are telling me

Here is a wrapper for the "str" type:

   class WrappedStr(str):
     __roles__ = None

Instead of returning "some_str" you would return "WrappedStr(some_str)".

The "__roles__ = None" tells the Zope security machinery that
the object is public.

"WrappedStr(some_str)" would almost behave like "some_str" (but
of course not completely).

Hi!
Perfect, that's what I need (I hope so :-) )

Thank you so much, I try it!

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito